Bitwig Shared Presets
- Roomspace: A quick way to add some extra dimension. There are macros that control the different reverb effects. Starts out very small and can expand to give long decay times.
- Tape Effects: An effects chain with some tape distortion controls like frequency flutter, bass saturation, coloration, and pitch warbling.
- Petrol ChirPurr Bass: Grid instrument inspired by a cool bass sound from a classic drum and bass track. Maybe you'll recognize it.
- 3 Grid Bass Drums: some trials making bass drum sounds with sine waves and envelopes in the grid.
- A few Gen-Percussion: Clap, Bass, Hi-hat.
- Grid ocean waves: Shaped noise source trying to simulate a continuous seashore sound.
Let's see if sharing some of these instrument presets works:
- Frozen Lands: Instrument layer with some tremolos, scratchy violin sound, and air synth.
- Saxxo: Soft saxy type instrument with only one looped sample.
- Brass Section: a pretty nice layered group of trombones, solo trumpet, and horns.
- Symbiosis: Large dark layered synth chord that descends on release. Scifi sound.
- Rough Industrial: Harsh technological synth. Representing a scifi world.
- Industrial Ambiance: Reverberated scraping. Background industrial atmosphere.
- Concertmate 360: Realistic brand (Radioshack)Toy keyboard. This instrument selector contains all the patches recorded from it; excluding the rhythms.
- Korg Poly-800: Multisampled vintage synth.
- Yamaha SHS-10: Multisampled vintage synth. Missing a few patches will update later.
- Roland XP-50: Coming soon. A lot of sampling completed organizing into a selector.
- Alpine Tremolo Violin: Samples adapted to Bitwig from The Alpine Project. Very nice samples. I've been trying to incorporate some of them into working sets for Bitwig.
- Taped Flute: A nice flute sample run through a crappy micro-cassette recorder.
- Bassoon Sustain: Basic multisample bassoon from the Sonatina library.
- Oboes Sustain: Multisample from free orchestra.
Inspired by Alien 3: (a few sounds from freesound.org, many others from the free orchestras)
- Creepy Corridor Taps: Tapped piano strings for running away through the corridor.
- Alien Emerging: Some rough deep brass that can be modulated for a revealing effect.
- AlienCymbals: Long slow crash cymbals in octaves.
- Alien Ominous Horns: A few layered low horns and FM synth to fatten it up.
- Dark Suspense Strings: Staccato hit with tremolos. Get ready to run. Tremolo cello is looped.
- Alien Scary Strings: Horror strings from Alpine samples. Modulated and dissonant.
Beckoning sounds: (like in games where an object is nearby and needs to be located) Layers can be adjusted to get the right balance of different sounds.